Filmotech - Forum

Le forum officiel de Filmotech - Logiciel de gestion de collection et de catalogue de DVD, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, DiVX, CD, VHS ou autres formats.
The official forum of Filmotech - Movie catalog software for DVDs, BluRay, HD-DVD, DivX, CD, VHS & Others

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

Ce forum est en lecture seule / This forum is read only

Forum

Découvrez le nouveau forum Filmotech !

Utilisateurs francophones, le forum est disponible ici : https://www.filmotech.fr/forum

Discover the new Filmotech forum !

English users, the forum is available here: https://www.filmotech.info/support

#1 28-01-2011 19:24:42

Filmotech
Administrateur

Welcome ! (Please, read this !)

Welcome to Filmotech.

Filmotech is a movie catalog software. The first version (at least version 2.00 wink) was released on March, 2007. Since, 28 new versions were released, including a major 3.00 on April, 2010, plus an iPhone/iPod and an iPad version last year ! And Filmotech is free (more precisely, it' a donationware smile)

There is now a solid base of users, some of them are contributing actively to improve the software, by developing internet scripts, website templates, mobile versions (Androïd), ... There are more than 1300 users in this forum, and more than 1000 threads.

Filmotech is a french software, mostly use in francophone countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland and Canada). Thanx to the Mac App Store, it's the very first international release in english. So, Filmotech probably needs to be improved for english speaking users, and we need you for that ! Translation need to be more accurate, new internet search scripts need to be added, ...

So if you have suggestions, bugs reports, if you want to help other users, this forum is for you !

Enjoy Filmotech !

cool      Pascal

#2 29-07-2011 16:01:35

lvloh3n
Membre

Re : Welcome ! (Please, read this !)

Hi
This is Mohsen from Iran
thanks for your wonderful application
But I have a one tiny problem with it:D I can not add my TV series to it, it seems the servers that you are using those not have them on their sites:-?? any chance we can use www.IMDB.com?

#3 29-07-2011 17:36:50

Filmotech
Administrateur

Re : Welcome ! (Please, read this !)

IMDB is on my to-do list. wink

Meanwhile, You can try some others sites available in Filmotech, or copy/paste data from your favorite website.

cool      Pascal

Pied de page des forums

© Pascal PLUCHON 2004-2018 | Contact